Friday, December 31, 2010

Rearrangement of Draftsman Gr. I & II

From
The General Secretary
KWA Engineering Staff Association
KWA Quarter No. MK 3/II/B
XII/611, Santo Gopalan Road
Koovappadam, Kochi 682 002.
To
The Managing Director,
Jala Bhavan, KWA,
Thiruvananthapuram.
Sir,
Sub: Rearrangement of the post of Draftsman Gr.I and Gr. II - reg.
Ref: No. KWA/E4 (B)13076/2009 dated 29.10.09 of the MD, KWA, Tvm.

Referring to the above, I am submitting herewith the proposals of our Association for the rearrangement of the post of Draftsman Gr.I and Gr. II under the jurisdiction of the PH Circle, Kochi 11.
The proposals are based on the work load of each Office and to achieve better results to improve the functioning of the KWA. The experiences in the Section Offices are essential to the post of Draftsman Gr.I since which is the immediate feeder category of the Asst. Engineer. As per our proposals the overall strength of Draftsman Gr.I and Gr. II under PH Circle, Kochi 11can be reduced by 5 Nos.
I request that our proposal may please be approved at the earliest.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully

Ernakulam
04.01.2010 SALIH. K.K.
General Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment